Monday, June 29, 2009

Numbness

English: Sappan wood
Scientific name: Caesaplinia sappan

Philippines Term: Sibukaw




The sappan wood is good for furniture, beautiful wood, dark orange color, red and yellow red.
Other uses: food coloring, wine coloring.
The sappan wood are not to all areas in the philippines , today endangered species.

I discovered the sappan wood is good herbs, my sister not good condition, the foot is numbness, so big problem in my sister.
I decide the sappan wood to be broken and chop seven stick three inches long,
boil into one glass of hot water,
after that he gave in my sister to be drink,
after 2 day's my sister said your herbs gave me is good,
my numbness is gone wow..that impossible but it is true.

In
other herbalist said the sappan wood is proven prevention to diabeties.

1 comment: